Academic writing helpThese college and graduate guides and manuals are written by our crack team of professional academic and business writers. Use them to build strong, interesting and plagiarism-free academic assignments. Want to become one of our writers?
We are constantly looking for talented, prolific and bright freelance writers to help us build a universal educational resource for college and graduate students. Contact us with your writing samples.
How To Compose A Background Of The Study For A Research Paper?
One of the initial steps to completing a research paper is none other than the background study of it. This comprises of the area being researched, previous studies on the problem, recent data surrounding the problem and applicable history on the problem. Furthermore, the study must effectively introduce the history information on the thesis problem. The purpose is to especially aid in proving the pertinence of the thesis question and to better develop it.
Here are useful ways on how to write a good history of your thesis:
- Conduct initial analysis in the starting phases of creating a thesis preferably when thoughts require to be solidified and several problems are obscure. By doing so, it will be easier to create a thesis statement or study question which shall lead to more applicable and specific analysis. To find initial sources, you may refer to electronic databases, internet or go to the library.
- Go over the information and see to it to develop a thesis statement or analysis question which shall guide your work. It is fundamental to take notes and keep precise track of the references which you’ve utilized. You may use note cards or if you prefer a more modern approach, you can use electronic note taking programs. Choose a method of recording source data which you are most comfortable with.
- Compose a study question or thesis statement. Contemplate on what you have read and search for issues and solutions which others have uncovered and point out your own stance or opinion on the issue. Indicate your opinion as an authoritative remark on the problem or solution. This time, you can do more exhaustive analysis and cite sources which are more applicable to your study or thesis question.
- Complete your paper using analysis question and thesis statement as your guide. For sure, you will be able to find pertinent sources which will provide acumen into your particular thesis problem. Ensure that your sources can provide details on the past study and history applicable to your analysis question.
- Form relevant sections as you compose the history of your study. As you assess your analysis and start to write the history, come up with 5 separate sections which cover the valuable issues, primary findings as well as controversies regarding the thesis and also sections which provide an assessment and conclusion.
- Come up with a conclusion by determining any further analysis which requires to be done in that area or provide probable solutions to the problem which have not been regarded in the past.
- Edit and revise. Correct any errors and have someone else to check your work.