Academic writing helpThese college and graduate guides and manuals are written by our crack team of professional academic and business writers. Use them to build strong, interesting and plagiarism-free academic assignments. Want to become one of our writers?
We are constantly looking for talented, prolific and bright freelance writers to help us build a universal educational resource for college and graduate students. Contact us with your writing samples.
A List Of Narrative Essay Topics For College: For Those Who Are Stuck
When you are trying to come up with a topic for your narrative essay, it can be frustrating if you don’t know where to begin. That is why you should do some reading online on news sites or anywhere you might spark an idea. You could also just look up the popular narrative essay topics and see if you can come up with one on your own. Looking at all of the topics that have been done can give you ideas for new topics to cover. So you don’t get stuck, I’m going to start you out with some topics to help you come up with new ones or just use the ones on the list.
List Of Narrative Essay Topics
- What is your deepest/darkest secret? Everyone loves to know a secret and there are even shows that revolve around them. This is a fresh idea for your narrative essay and a good one if you’re brave enough.
- Where is the prettiest place in the world? You can choose a place and then describe it to your reader. Remember that you want to use all the five senses in a narrative essay.
- What is the first thing that you ever remembered? Using the senses tell them how old you were, where you were, and think of anything that you remember from that memory.
- What is the strangest thing you ever did or have seen? This is a great one to do because you can talk about something embarrassing that you did or something strange that you have seen. You can also describe how your felt when it happen to you or when you seen it.
- If you have a pet you can use them for your narrative essay. Describe what you learned from your cat or what your dog thinks of you. These are both creative and interesting topics to do.
- Your first kiss, sometimes first kisses can be awkward, magical, or just plain confusing. How was your first kiss? Tell the reader how you felt before, during, and after it.
- What would you wish for if you had three wishes? Most of you probably think that this is a easy question but since you only get three then and we all know the rules from Aladdin, so keep those in mind when you are considering what your wishes will be.